Monday, March 13, 2006

Moving

Next weekend, my cousin gets possession to her new place. I will be living with her.
I can't wait. I have been living out of a suitcase since October essentially. I went overseas. I lived out of a bag. I came home at christmas, did laundry and pretty muchput my stuff back in a bag to mve to calgary. here ihave been moving from house to house, with whom-ever will take me, trying to get through the days until the possesson date. March 17. St Patty's day. i wont be drinking, i'll be packing. there will be no green beer for me.

when we were kids mom used to get up early on St patty's day and make us breakfast, green panckaes, or she would make the milk in our cereal green. or green eggs. we just had green food to celebrate.

but now, i dont care about green milk. i just want to sleep in my own bed!

only a few more days. I can return to myself, no suitcase, no bathroom bag..
drawers and hangers and shelves. and Cletis. my love, who misses me dearly.

i dont have a picture of the new car. but i have alink which shows the same car. only wrong color.

so here it is. my new car, but mine i silver, otherwise it looks exactly the same. even the hood.

Car picture

comments?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep

pimpin'

Live Vicariously Jo said...

i bought it based on my dad's word that it was a nice car. i had no idea how it looked before i had bought it..

i dont know how i look in it... i'll have to ask around.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»