so what did I do this weekend?
well let me see.
friday i got home and had a few crazy conversations via msn. One with Jason from london. informative.
I go downstairs at about 6 ishand find i have missed a phone call from my brother. He doesn't call all that often. I call him back to find out that he is in canmore and they are about to goout and party. was i interested in coming. I hadn't made any plans for the evening except maybe unpacking a few boxes and sleeping alot. I told him I would call him back. I called Mike. he pansied out and said he couldn't go. was cleaning the apartment and blah blah blah I stopped listening. I said fine, and bye and called Travis. He also said no. was too tired from his Florida trip so I changed, and left. stopped at wendy's for some dinner. I get to canmore. [ about 90 KMs west if you dont know] and met Jeff at the hotel. we started drinking and then headed out for a night on the town in canmore. It was a blast. we mostly hung out on a patio drinking, and drinking, talked to Clif for a long time. [ local bouncer who was pretty enetertaining] and eventually made it back to the hotel. after a stop at mac's cuz Rebecca wanted some friggin lunchables. I was feeling a bit..... spinny. so took a pillow and blanket into the bathroomwhere i could sleep inthe tub. Its very stabilizing to the mind to know you have 4 walls and a toilet near by in case of emergency. there is pictures of this. It wasn't my greatest moment, but i kept everything down and escaped with a relatively light sense of ill the next day.
I got home at about 2 - 3 pm ish. Travis calls. are you coming to Sylvan lake? what? Birthda party. you said you would come. please please please come. if you love me you will come.
hmmmmmmm.... why didnt I use that line the night before when travis declined.
I told him i would after a nap. so i crawl into bed to get called out of bed by the ringing of the doorbell. who is it? The Welcome Wagon. welcome to the neighbourhood, here is a hold bunch of stuff and a long long speel, finally she leaves. I get about 20 min of shut eye. I pack my bag and vaccumm the house. { cat hair } and then packup to leave. Drive to Sylvan lake. [about 160 kms north west ish]get to the party and it was fun. nice people. but did not get a single wink of sleep.
maybe a few minutes, but nothing to call ' restful sleep' at about 8 am i got in the car and headed northwards again. this time to edmonton [ 160 kms north east ish again]
i get to my sisters house, shower change into girly clothes and head down to my SIL's baby shower. visited with the ladies had lunch etc.
then had to get in the car and drive 300 kms back south to calgary. on no sleep. i stopped on the side of the road and crashed for about 20 min and that seemed to get me through.
needless to say. i went to bed at about 9 pm. and had a dream a leech was eating my eye.
it was a horrible horrible dream and i woke up with a swollen red eye, and what felt like sand underneath my upper eye lid. it hurt like a mother until about 9 am this morning. something, [ i have no idea what] was in there. no wonder my brain fabricated a dream about a leach eating my eye and me going blind. I practically was this am.
but its fine now, and not even bloodshot anymore.
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment