Thursday, February 09, 2006

Dreadful Joey's

Joey Tomato's Medditerranian Grill

Used to be the wednesday hang out for the fabulous three and who ever else came along.

Now... it has been shunned to exhile. The only reason I may go there again is for their Bellini's.

The wing special is gone. finito. and now you have to pay $8.49 for a small measley little plate of wings. why would anyone do that when you can get the same amount of chicken for $0.90 on a different day at a different place? Or maybe $3.00 on wednesdays somewhere else!?

And to top off the extra cost. they threw in an wing with feathers on it. I made a sick face in the hopes that they would take care of it, or perhaps discount it. But all we got was a " sorry" from the manager. Money Talks. Apologies are forgotten.

Joey, you just lost my vote!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»