Sunday, November 12, 2006

Just smile all the time

thats how you fight it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I enjoy the new counter I put in.

but its becoming a becoming a bit of an additcion becasue I kep going back to my website to see if I have anymore flags.

I dont think i know anyone in Austria/.

I know both the people from the UK that looked it up, and I know the one from ireland.

I know a few from canada and 0.00 from the states.

its weird to know that people you have never met before or probably never will read, or skim, or mock your blog.

and hey ! if you visit from some other country.. feel free to leave your name and a link in the comments.. might as well get yourself some more traffic out of the deal...

isn't that all we are all after anyways.

traffic?

i guess itw ould just be cool to know that even though you are just another person, differently the same from everyone else.

that people will still be interestd in what you have to say,

even if it is about a stupid white cat who has stole my heart and scratched my arm.


1 comment:

ed said...

i'm all about the traffic, come to my site!!!!!! hahahahaha. your cat looks crazy