things are different now.
changing.
Travis is leaving, for a month. it'll be weird not to be able to call him after work, no wing nights, no giggles. he'll be back, yes, but it will still take forever.
I left Cletis for 4 days. he was happy to see me when I got back. Maybe a bit to excited, he can't contain himself sometimes. his claws come out, he's sorry, but he's just so happy i am back. [ i only have one tiny scratch]
Morgan seems to be moving to a new phase in his life. One that doesn't look like it is going to involve the family he has known. Its sad to think about, its a horrible thought to bear. It would be a horrible decision to make.
The wind has blown in someone to fill the void of travis leaving, I find myself day dreaming and wanting to spend more time.... the excitement is fresh and new, i smile to myself alot these days. maybe it will be ... i hope it can be
work is the same, but not, the dynamics have changed a bit, there's not as much laughing, now its more 'just work' less lunches out, less chat breaks around the water cooler. maybe its the merge. its a stress for everyone.
I spent the weekend at the lake. in the lake. on a surf board, trying to stand up, falling in countless times, laughing endlessly, launching myself of the pier, jumping from cliffs. summer is here. My skin color is proof. I hope the weekends stay sunny, rain can fall on week days
I am going home for a long weekend, it'll be good to see everyone. I am looking forward to it.
that and the infatuation that has been filling my days.
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment